Finished these a couple days ago! this identical pair of shortswords will (hopefully) become one of my main weapons, Although I may make a slightly less nice-looking pair that can get a little more beat up. Covers on these were an absolute pain in the rear to make, since my sewing machine decided it wanted to crap out on me every thirty seconds. The blades are officially named the “Solaris blades”, and lovingly nicknamed the Cherry Popsicles. Because…yeah.
I is bored
Made another one tonight! This took far longer thann it should have, mostly because I had to learn how to sew today.
Oh yeah, and the cover of this one I sewed myself.
Weapon is a Warhammer (or it could be interpreted as a battleaxe, but I HAVE a better design for that). Comes in at 49” total. Super proud of this one, mostly cause of the sewing bit.
Construction took 3 hours, sewing the cover took 5…
Hey guys, just letting you know that I’ll be switching the names of my two primary blogs around! This blog, currently BurntBacon8r, will take on the name of my OC blog, RowanOfRohan, and Vice-versa. I’ll probably reblog this a couple times before the actual switch, which will probably take place in a few days.
Thanks for being awesome, followers!
One of my friends was moving out of the college for good…. So he let us spend the remainder of his student account at the convenience store. This is the result.
Finished another sword today! This one took three hours to build, and comes in at around 42 inches. This was made for a friend, costing 28 dollars total, including materials and build time. (with a discount for some of the experiments I tried in this one)
Finished another weapon today! This mace sits at about 42 inches long, with the head at about 14 inches wide. Took me about 6 hours to build and paint. I’m enormously proud of this one.
Characters for Burntbacon’s fanfiction. I helped design the majority of them. :D Yay.
Art by me. Characters are owned by Burntbacon. Go follow him, pls.
I’m starting to write out this fic, I’ll be posting both here and on fimfiction. Thanks for the art, Jade!
So I have to reblog this now because it wouldn’t let me edit the tags.
SO HAVE SOME TAGS.
I’m going to give fanfic writing another shot pretty soon, hopefully today. I never really started this story (Well I did, but it sucked), so I think it’s time to revive it. Sorry to the non-pony people :P
Glaive is finished! I ripped off the old pommel and replaced it with a new, much larger one that’s weighted, so the center of balance is much further back, where it should be. I put a pillowcase over the blade, and covered the handle and pommel with sports tape. Now, what to work on next…